Sunday, June 25, 2006

VW Accelerates at Cannes

It's been 2 weeks since my last posting, but I have an excuse - I've been on vacation. Today was my first day back at the office and it's been a long one. Browsing through the Cannes winners was the only thing that kept me going.

You can check out all the winners on http://www.canneslions.com/winners_site

I would just like to highlight some of the VW print work that won Gold because...well, because it's V-dub and the work is as brilliant as always.

"Overtakes faster. The Golf R32 with 250 horsepower"

(credit: DDB Dusseldorf)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the ads, you must be super talented for pointing them out!

Adman said...

I would love to take credit for more than just pointing them out...but for now I'll settle for that Wiss.